So we were doing our weekly grocery shopping, and as we rolled up and down the aisles, look what my eyeballs gravitated towards…
Of course, I quickly grabbed it with the intention of making cookies with it… but as I was organizing my ingredients, I decided to make a mug cake instead. And boy, was that the BEST change of heart EVER!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread
- Whisk eggs in 20 oz microwave-safe cup until blended.
- Mix baking powder and mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread until combined.
- Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly blended in the batter, especially the Jif spread.
- Microwave for approximately 1 min. Repeat in 20 second intervals until center is set.
- Cool 2 minutes... and Enjoy! Try it with whipped cream and berries too!
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!