We used our Magic Itaki Pro (affiliate) portable electric lunch box steamer to make this happen!
I’ve been seeing ads for this portable, electric lunch box all over social media… so you don’t even know how excited I was to finally receive ours to try out!
Honestly… how perfect are these for college students! Granted, Joshua commutes to school and most of his classes are still remote, but, this baby is small & light enough to throw into his backpack when he has labs on campus.
He just plugs it in while he’s in class… and it’s ready by the time he’s done! Freshly cooked meal for my son, y’all!
This was our first time using it… so I packed crab legs and garlic butter for him. Can we say YUM?!!!
Can’t wait to try more recipes!
- snow crab legs (frozen) Enough to fit nicely into the big/bottom bowl
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic Roasted and mashed
- Arrange crab legs into big/bottom bowl
- Combine 4 tablespoons butter and mashed garlic. Spoon into shallow/top bowl.
- Add 1 ELB cup of water into base, arrange bowls into lunch box, and cover.
- Click on button and cook for 20 minutes.
- Electric Lunch Box (Itaki Pro)
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!