Ok so I’ve been loooving my 4-ingredient almond flour crackers… and wanted to share my newest almond flour creation…
When they first came out of the oven, they appeared dry… figures, right? I mean, there’s no butter or oil in these cookies.
But looks are absolutely DECEIVING in this story because these babies are crispy-chewy – much like a a macaron!
Joshua ate all 7 in one sitting (ingredients below makes 8)… so now I’m making double the amount right now so I can hopefully have more than one this time!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs water
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut sugar, and baking powder. Add water and stir until completely blended.
- Spoon "dough" about 2 inches apart on baking sheet (I used a table spoon. You can also use a cookie scoop)
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified trauma-informed master life coach, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!