Today’s foodie trivia: Sushi is NOT raw fish, but the serving of vinegared rice with other ingredients, which may or may not include raw fish.
- 2 cups freshly cooked rice (sushi or short grain)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl and heat in microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Transfer rice into large mixing bowl and add vinegar mixture.
- Fold thoroughly to combine and coat each grain of rice with the mixture.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before using.
with hashtag #girlplusfood
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!