Cool thing too is that my JRoc just recently became a fan of peanut butter… so these would be our first batch of home made peanut butter cookies!
chocolate peanut butter cups and kit kat pieces…
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- I modified the recipe a bit to make the cookies a little lighter by adding...
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg (baking powder & salt if you choose). Mix until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch (walnut sized) balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten each ball with a fork. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool for 5-7 minutes then place on wire rack. These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.