Cool thing too is that my JRoc just recently became a fan of peanut butter… so these would be our first batch of home made peanut butter cookies!
chocolate peanut butter cups and kit kat pieces…
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- I modified the recipe a bit to make the cookies a little lighter by adding...
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg (baking powder & salt if you choose). Mix until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch (walnut sized) balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten each ball with a fork. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool for 5-7 minutes then place on wire rack. These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!