First time making these, and I think it turned out kinda pretty… and very very yummy! 🥰
Between each layer of crepe:
- whipped cream,
- melted semi-sweet chocolate,
- and sliced strawberries
- you can add whatever you want!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Whisk flour and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk and water
- Add salt and butter; beat until smooth
- Lightly oil pan over medium high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook crepe for about 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!