Been craving this for-ever… finally got a chance to make this ooooey gooooey deliciousness! 🙌🏼🧀🥓
- 4 strips bacon sliced to little pieces
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup divided
- 8 oz brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cook bacon over medium heat in medium skillet until crispy. Pour out excess bacon fat. (Save it to make hot bacon dressing!)
- Add brown sugar and 1 tbsp maple syrup to bacon in skillet. Mix to combine.
- Unwrap brie. Remove white rind from top of cheese with sharp knife. Place cheese on baking sheet.
- Pour bacon topping over cut side of brie. Drizzle remaining maple syrup over bacon mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the brie is gooey.
- Carefully transfer brie to serving plate. Serve immediately with sliced apples (I used Ambrosia) & glazed walnuts.