Been craving this for-ever… finally got a chance to make this ooooey gooooey deliciousness! 🙌🏼🧀🥓
- 4 strips bacon sliced to little pieces
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup divided
- 8 oz brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cook bacon over medium heat in medium skillet until crispy. Pour out excess bacon fat. (Save it to make hot bacon dressing!)
- Add brown sugar and 1 tbsp maple syrup to bacon in skillet. Mix to combine.
- Unwrap brie. Remove white rind from top of cheese with sharp knife. Place cheese on baking sheet.
- Pour bacon topping over cut side of brie. Drizzle remaining maple syrup over bacon mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the brie is gooey.
- Carefully transfer brie to serving plate. Serve immediately with sliced apples (I used Ambrosia) & glazed walnuts.
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!