Look what I received from Hormel Foods! Yes… HORMEL Black Label Maple Black Pepper Thick Cut Bacon. Not only is it maple and thick-cut… it comes rubbed with black pepper!
And a package of Wholly Guacamole® Avocado Ranch!
Aaand… nah. We ALWAYS stock up on blocks of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese…
I stacked them all together and got… DELICIOUSNESS!
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
- 4 slices French bread
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Butter one side of all 4 slices of bread using 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and melt the remaining butter.
- Place the 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, into the skillet; and grill for about a minute, or until the grilled side turns golden brown.
- Flip the bread and arrange 1 slice of cheese on 2 slices of bread. Leave on heat until the cheese is melted and the grilled side turns golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and scoop 2 spoonful of guacamole on top of the cheese and arrange 2 slices of bacon, on both slices of bread.
- Top them with the two slices of bread without the guacamole and cut in half before serving.
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!