We LOVE roasted garlic.
Butter-soft, caramelized, and sweet… holy heavens, this is the definition of peace & happiness in an otherwise chaotic world.
Roasted garlic can be used on pretty much anything… spread it on bread, throw a handful of whole garlic cloves onto pizza, or eat it straight from the bulb!
So simple to make too. You only need 3 heads of garlic, olive oil, and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- 3 heads garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F
- Prepare foil large enough to wrap each head of garlic.
- Peel away the papery outer layer skin on garlic. Leave enough layers so head of garlic stays together. Cut 1/4-inch from top of cloves to expose inside the individual cloves.
- Place head of garlic, cut-side-up, on foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and ground pepper.
- Wrap foil around garlic. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the cloves are light brown and soft.
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified trauma-informed master life coach, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!