We’re a Sriracha household… so when JRoc suggested we try making Sriracha Deviled Eggs, he got a #highfive and a whole platter of these for himself. 🙂
These babies are so freakin’ yummy… and super quick & easy to make! I know you’ll enjoy it as much as we have!
Quick & Easy… Sriracha Deviled Eggs!
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs peeled, sliced open, and yolks removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Black sesame seeds for garnish optional
- Mix yolks with the mayonnaise and Sriracha, then add the rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Mash and mix together until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the egg halves and sprinkle a few black sesame seeds on top.