So I’ve been a fan of the Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies since I baked my first batch. But I gotta tell you… I think I’ve found a new PBC (Peanut Butter Cookie) favorite.
These easy to make cookies come out SOOO OOOEY, GOOOEY, Chocolate Peanut Buttery Deeelicious!
All you have to do is mix all the ingredients like so…
Roll the dough into little balls… kinda like this…
And after just 8 minutes in the oven, they come out soooo moist and gooey!!
Gooeyest Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 cup peanut butter I used SKIPPY® Natural SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, baking soda, chocolate chips, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until the sugar is fully incorporated and the mixture is no longer gritty.
- Roll mixture into 2 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet spaced at least 2 inches apart, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. (Don't worry if they look a little under baked, they firm up as they cool.)
- Cool for 5-10 minutes then place on wire rack. These cookies are best when they are still soft and gooey!