I recently posted my favorite smoothie recipes on my Learnist board, and included in the collection was a recipe for the “Perfect Orange Julius Smoothie”.
It’s good as is… but you know me, I just had to change it up a little to make it a little creamier for my taste.
- 2 cups low-fat or skim milk I've used vanilla almond milk and it works just as well!
- 4 tbs sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tbs egg white makes it frothier
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately!