I recently posted my favorite smoothie recipes on my Learnist board, and included in the collection was a recipe for the “Perfect Orange Julius Smoothie”.
It’s good as is… but you know me, I just had to change it up a little to make it a little creamier for my taste.
- 2 cups low-fat or skim milk I've used vanilla almond milk and it works just as well!
- 4 tbs sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tbs egg white makes it frothier
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!