My current favorite is the Banana Cream Pie Smoothie… with a bit of tweaking because I needed more than a single banana and I don’t practice using “low fat” ingredients (#dontjudgeme)… oh, and I scratched off the ice cubes too.
1. Add: 2 sliced bananas, 1 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, 2 tbs graham cracker crumbs, 1 tbs nonfat dry milk, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract into your blender. Blend until smooth…
2. Enjoy it right out of the blender cup (if you’re using a single serving blender that included one… otherwise skip to #2b)…
2b. Or pretty it up so it looks as delicious as it tastes by serving it in a cute mug, topped with whipped cream and a little graham cracker crumbs like so (don’t forget to place some bananas next to your mug of yumminess for the full effect)…
Scrumptious Banana Cream Pie Smoothie!
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbs nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Serve immediately!