A package of Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder from Kiss Me Organics!
They offered me a complimentary bag to try… which was perfect because I was browsing around for green tea latte & ice cream recipes, and they all called for matcha powder, which I’ve never used before!
I whipped up some green tea lattes for my family as soon as I ran back into the house… and we all gave it 2 thumbs up!
Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe
- 1 tsp. <a href=http://amzn.to/1l6QGX9 target=_blank>matcha green tea powder</a>
- 1 tbsp. hot water
- 1 cup milk I used whole milk
- 1 tsp. sugar optional
- Sift green tea powder into a cup so there are no lumps in the powder. <img src=http://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51441.jpg>
- Add hot water and whisk until powder is completely dissolved. <img src=http://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51451.jpg>
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat until small bubbles begin to appear around the edges. Do not bring the milk to full boil. Turn off the heat. <img src=http://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51461.jpg>
- Add hot milk in the cup containing dissolved green tea, and dust with green tea powder. <img src=http://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51481.jpg>