A package of Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder from Kiss Me Organics!
They offered me a complimentary bag to try… which was perfect because I was browsing around for green tea latte & ice cream recipes, and they all called for matcha powder, which I’ve never used before!
I whipped up some green tea lattes for my family as soon as I ran back into the house… and we all gave it 2 thumbs up!
- 1 tsp. <a href=http://amzn.to/1l6QGX9 target=_blank>matcha green tea powder</a>
- 1 tbsp. hot water
- 1 cup milk I used whole milk
- 1 tsp. sugar optional
- Sift green tea powder into a cup so there are no lumps in the powder. <img src=https://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51441.jpg>
- Add hot water and whisk until powder is completely dissolved. <img src=https://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51451.jpg>
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat until small bubbles begin to appear around the edges. Do not bring the milk to full boil. Turn off the heat. <img src=https://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51461.jpg>
- Add hot milk in the cup containing dissolved green tea, and dust with green tea powder. <img src=https://www.girlplusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_51481.jpg>
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!