So I picked up one of these babies during our last grocery run…
We like em… they’re pretty tasty especially if you add chocolate chips, nuts, cinnamon, etc. before rolling them up and baking. However, I try to avoid these because I suffer from a minor coronary whenever this happens…
Anyway… the temporary heart condition was worth it because this is what I made!! Super quick & easy… and it’s to die for!! Not literally… but the popping can cuts it close enough!!
- 1 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until well blended.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut each perforated triangle into 2 smaller triangles.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on the center of each triangle and fold corners in over mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with no stick spray.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 mins or until flaky & golden brown.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of each puff!
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!