If you love those chocolate peanut butter cup candies as much as I do, you’ll LOOOVE this smoothie! It’s chocolate peanut butter cups… liquefied!
So easy to make… and OMG – DELICIOUS!!
1. Add 1/2 cup sliced bananas and 2 tablespoons peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural Super Chunk) into your blender…
2. Add 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk and 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt. Blend until smooth…
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately!