Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Makes 4 large parfaits or 6 smaller ones
This recipe is flexible – e.g., if you just love the graham cracker “crust” then double the amount and make more.
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 12 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 tsp Amaretto (I left this out)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- mint springs, for garnish
Visit The Italian Dish for clear and detailed instructions!