I wanted to check out the new crepe shop by my place, but JRoc suggested we make our own at home so we can customize it just how we like it…
So, let me present to you, our strawberry, banana, slivered almonds, chocolate chip, whipped cream, choco syrup, and vanilla ice cream crepe! #nomnomnom
Simple Crepe Recipe!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Whisk flour and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk and water.
- Add salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Lightly oil pan over medium high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook crepe for about 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.