I have a 12 year old boy… and it seems, “I’m hungry.” is on loop now-a-days… and if you have a preteen, you know it doesn’t take long before the “I’m hungry” mutates into, “Mooooooommmmmmmm I’M STAAAAAAAAARVING!!”
So, here’s a quick, simple, yet incredibly yummy sandwich to satisfy even the most impatient tummies!
Sharp Cheddar Grilled Cheese with Guacamole!
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
- 4 slices garlic & herbs Italian bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Butter both sides of all 4 slices of bread using 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and melt the remaining butter.
- Place the 4 slices of bread into the skillet and grill for about a minute, or until the grilled side turns golden brown.
- Flip the bread and arrange 1 slice of cheese on each bread. Leave on heat until the cheese is melted and the grilled side turns golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and scoop 2 spoonful of guacamole on two slices of bread.
- Top them with the two slices of bread without the guacamole and cut in half before serving.