Here’s a quickie recipe for a KID-friendly Bruschetta. And I *do* mean, a super simple, non-fancy version that even the pickiest child can’t refuse!!
- PREHEAT oven to 345°F.
- Cut crusty french bread into 1/2 inch slices
- Butter both sides of the bread
- Top with slices of Babybel “Laughing Cow Cheese”
- Arrange slices of cherry tomatoes on top of cheese
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted!!
- … or put on the GRILL!!
Look how cute and simple they are!! And ohhhhh… so yummy! It’s my 9 year old’s FAVORITE… he inhales the entire platter himself!!