As a single, work from home mommy, there are days when I’m tied up working from the moment I get up (which was around noon today… lol) til it’s time to visit dreamland…
This was one of those days.
And if you know me at all, you know I take more time carefully planning our desserts than I do our meals. Just the way it is 🙂
But, because it was such a busy day, I couldn’t plan for dessert like I normally do… and took a shortcut… *gasp!*
- I pulled out a package of Sara Lee All Butter Pound Cake from the freezer… cut two, 2-inch slices. Place a cake slice on a dessert plate.
- Top with Blue Bunny Premium Vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over ice cream.
- Place 2nd layer of pound cake on top of ice cream.
- Then finally top it off with a big scoop of ice cream and drizzle with more chocolate syrup!
It’s gotten so hot out here in Vegas already…
our treat was already melting when I finished putting it together.
And it didn’t take more than 5 mins!!
But, it didn’t stop my son from scarfing it down!
Super Quick… Super Easy… Super Yummy!!