Crispy Baked Parmesan & Garlic Edamame
Author: Carmen Sakurai @ GirlPlusFood.com
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together: parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add olive oil to separate bowl and toss edamame to coat. (Make sure thawed edamame is patted dry before coating with oil).
- Add parmesan cheese mixture to edamame and stir until edamame is evenly coated.
- Spread edamame in an even layer on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Girl Plus Food at https://girlplusfood.com/crispy-baked-parmesan-garlic-edamame/