Homemade Thai Iced Tea Recipe
Author: Carmen Sakurai @ GirlPlusFood.com
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 cup Pantai Norasingh Thai Tea Mix
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (half and half, coconut milk, whole milk)
- Bring water to boil and add Thai Tea Mix. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Boil tea for about 3-5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Steep tea for at least 30 minutes (I wait at least 2 hours) and allow it to cool.
- Strain tea leaves using a fine mesh strainer or tea sock and set finished tea aside to cool.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour Thai tea leaving room to add 2 tablespoons each of sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk.
Recipe by Girl Plus Food at https://girlplusfood.com/thai-iced-tea/