Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl
Author: Carmen Sakurai @ GirlPlusFood.com
- 1 pound sashimi-grade Ahi tuna cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional - for spicy tuna!)
- Cut Ahi into 1-inch cubes. Place in a large bowl.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seeds (and sriracha if making spicy tuna) into bowl with Ahi and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve piled high on steamed rice, quinoa, or salad leaves in a large bowl along with your favorite toppings.
Recipe by Girl Plus Food at https://girlplusfood.com/ahi-tuna-poke-bowl/