Three Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Carmen Sakurai @ GirlPlusFood.com
Recipe type: cookies
Serves: 10 cookies
- 2 Large, Old Bananas
- 1 Cup of Quick Oats
- 1 Handful of Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Smash the bananas and mix in the oats well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon them on to a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Delicious, quick & simple, healthy cookies!
Recipe by Girl Plus Food at https://girlplusfood.com/three-ingredient-banana-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/