I sooo love quick & easy crock pot meals, don’t you? Well, here’s a simple to prepare Hawaiian Meatballs recipe that I just tried tonight… turned out GREAT!!
We tried it with both steamed rice & pasta… both scored MAJOR yummeh points!!
- 32 oz. meatballs (I used precooked, frozen meatballs)
- 13.5 oz can of unsweetened pineapple chunks (separate the juice & reserve)
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Put meatballs in crock pot. Top with green pepper and drained pineapple chunks.
- Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over meatballs, pineapple and green peppers.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.