Here’s a recipe I swiped from GNette, my “sista from anotha motha” back in Chicago… and I’m so happy I brought it with me here to Vegas, because no joke, it’s still JRoc & my FAVORITEST dip in the history of ever!!
The original recipe called for baking the mixture in the oven, but because I’m crock pot happy at the moment, I made a teeny tiny tweak to make this a crock pot recipe!
Behold… The Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip!
3/22/14 Update: Deeelish with Parmesan Crisps too!
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Onions
- 14 Ounces Canned Artichoke Hearts
- 8 Ounces Imitation Crab Meat
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Chop and combine all ingredients.
- Spray 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Cook on Low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve warm with crackers or Parmesan Crisps!
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!