Here’s a recipe I swiped from GNette, my “sista from anotha motha” back in Chicago… and I’m so happy I brought it with me here to Vegas, because no joke, it’s still JRoc & my FAVORITEST dip in the history of ever!!
The original recipe called for baking the mixture in the oven, but because I’m crock pot happy at the moment, I made a teeny tiny tweak to make this a crock pot recipe!
Behold… The Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip!
3/22/14 Update: Deeelish with Parmesan Crisps too!
Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip!
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Onions
- 14 Ounces Canned Artichoke Hearts
- 8 Ounces Imitation Crab Meat
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Chop and combine all ingredients.
- Spray 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Cook on Low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve warm with crackers or Parmesan Crisps!