So at around 11:30 pm, my son decides he wanted a “little” late-night snack. So, I follow him downstairs to the kitchen to help him pick something out…
Yep… Corned Beef Hash over rice,
topped with runny fried eggs.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 onion (chopped)
2 cups cooked corned beef (I used canned)
2 cups cooked potatoes (cut into small cubes)
salt and pepper
- Heat butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add corned beef and potatoes, spread them out evenly and press them down.
- Allow to cook until nicely browned on one side, then, turn over and brown the other side.
- Fry eggs (make sure yolk remains runny).
Rice… Corned Beef Hash… Fried Eggs!
Enjoy yourselves… cuz I’m gonna pass out now! (-.- )zzzz