Do you do Green Smoothies like the rest of the healthy world? I’m not ashamed to admit, I DON’T! But THIS I can totally do! Banana, Avo, and Spinach (you can’t even taste the spinach *phew!*)!
Quick and easy to make, super healthy, and ohhhmaaaagaaahhhh… sooo creamy and yummy!!! Ready?
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk for #nutfree)
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend spinach and milk in blender until smooth. (I found that doing this first prevents leafy chunks)
- Add banana, avocado, ice cubes, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to your spinach/milk mixture and blend until smooth again.
Ta-daaa! That’s it! Enjoy!
with hashtag #girlplusfood
I’m a single mom of a premed, certified life strategist, religion teacher, best selling author, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. If it’s yummy, quick, healthy, easy, yummy, and yummy… believe me, I’m all over it!
Let me know if you’ve tried my recipes by tagging @girlplusfoodlv on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!