There are two, go-to snacks in this house: the simple but nutritiously yummy chia pudding… and these deliciously crispy almond crackers! Both made with superfoods (chia seeds & almonds!) to give you a boost of energy!
And let me tell you, my friends… these crackers are INSANE.
Only four ingredients (including a shake of salt and pepper) so every bite is like getting a mouthful of yummy almonds! You can top them with whatever makes you happy like cheese, guac, nut butter, and jelly… but they’re perfectly yummilicious doing the solo thang!
Crispy Almond Crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk egg, salt, pepper, and other spices or add-ins of your choice (slivered almonds, cheese, garlic, etc.)
- Add almond flour and stir to make dough.
- Place dough on parchment paper. Flatten with hands.
- Top with another piece of parchment and roll dough to about 1/8" thickness so it becomes approx 10" x 12".
- Remove top paper and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cut into 1" squares.
- Bake crackers for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely before transferring to airtight container for room-temp storage
|Mmmm… Try this recipe?|
Tag @thegirlplusfood on Instagram
with hashtag #girlplusfood