There are two, go-to snacks in this house: the simple but nutritiously yummy chia pudding… and these deliciously crispy almond crackers! Both made with superfoods (chia seeds & almonds!) to give you a boost of energy!
And let me tell you, my friends… these crackers are INSANE.
Only four ingredients (including a shake of salt and pepper) so every bite is like getting a mouthful of yummy almonds! You can top them with whatever makes you happy like cheese, guac, nut butter, and jelly… but they’re perfectly yummilicious doing the solo thang!
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk egg, salt, pepper, and other spices or add-ins of your choice (slivered almonds, cheese, garlic, etc.)
- Add almond flour and stir to make dough.
- Place dough on parchment paper. Flatten with hands.
- Top with another piece of parchment and roll dough to about 1/8" thickness so it becomes approx 10" x 12".
- Remove top paper and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cut into 1" squares.
- Bake crackers for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely before transferring to airtight container for room-temp storage
|Mmmm… Try this recipe?|
Tag @thegirlplusfood on Instagram
with hashtag #girlplusfood